Introducing Rising Artist: Naytheplug



What is your name and what city do you rep?

My name is Naytheplug. I was born in saint Louis but was raised in Houston Texas

Tell us about your latest releases, what inspired you to create them?


My latest release is Leather. I was inspired by by a night out i has with my girls and we all had leather on ..felt like mobsters


What is unique about you and your music? 


My music is very lyrical . My Beats are difficult but I make the beauty in them stand out by how I change my flows

What shaped your music? 


Listening to all types of music since I was a kid, shaped my ear to be open to any genre

When did you realize you were going to make music professionally? 


When I did a freestyle for fun in the studio but the guy paid me to write a song for him

What type of music do you listen to? 


Rap, the blues and electronica

What inspires you to write music? 


Pain

What do you do when you don’t do music (creative or otherwise) and that you are passionate about? 


I like to write urban novels

Happiness to you is… 


music

What do you wish you were told when you first started making music that you think would help artists just starting out? 


Pick you’re engineer wisely

Tell us about your upcoming projects... 


all I’ll say is that my heart is in these one

Where do we find your music / music projects? 


Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal YouTube! Also check out my IG @naytheplug

Any last words for the readers? 


The plug keeps the lights on lol


Connect:


0 comments:

Post a Comment